Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Welcome to Green Rumors

People ask me what I'm doing these days. If I told them I was going to medical school, they'd nod approvingly. If I told them I was going to law school, they'd nod approvingly. If I told them I'm getting an MBA, they'd nod approvingly. But instead, I tell them that I'm interested in alternative energy. They don't nod...

... they start asking questions. Turns out, lots of people want to know more about solar panels, biofuels and electric cars. It's on everyone's mind. Instead of a dead-end nod, I have opened up something better - a conversation.

The goal of this blog is to continue that conversation on a daily basis. I'm here to talk to you, and to keep you in the loop. The Green Revolution is moving pretty fast, though, so stay with me!

Am I qualified? Maybe. I have a degree in biochemistry, for what that's worth. More importantly, though, I have time on my hands, way too many Google reader feeds for my own good and an undying passion to tell you the latest.

This is going to be fun, I promise.

No comments: